(Formerly the Education Committee)
Transforming Education with Community Help
Through the coalition of current business leaders, provide support to improve the level of education necessary to grow and develop the future workforce and business leaders in the South Belt Ellington Chamber service area.
Chamber Education Committee Strategic Plan
- Communicate, influence, and collaborate with Board and other outside entities on the “big picture”/large scale in order to ensure that success and vision of district as a whole is achieved.
Pasadena ISD Strategic Plan – School Community Involvement
- Educator demonstrates leadership with students, colleagues, and community members in the school, district and community through effective communication and outreach.
- Systemically contacts parents/guardians regarding students’ academic and social/emotional growth through various methods.
- Initiates collaborative efforts that enhance student learning and growth.
- Leads students, colleagues, families and community members toward reaching the mission, vision and goals of the school
- Actively participates in all school outreach activities.
If you are interested in getting involved with the Education Outreach Committee, please contact us at email@example.com. If your organization would like to become a resource to further support our local schools, please fill out the resource application and forward it to us at your earliest convenience.