Chamber Ambassadors are individuals who represent and promote a Chamber of Commerce in their community while promoting their own business to other companies.
Through active participation in the South Belt-Ellington Chamber of Commerce Program, Ambassadors will develop new business contacts in the South Belt-Ellington area while increasing the community-wide recognition for themselves and their companies.
The South Belt-Ellington Chamber of Commerce Ambassador program goals are
- Community Connector
- The retention of existing Chamber Members
- Recruitment of new members
- Serving as representatives of The Chamber at various functions
This Energetic Group
- Builds powerful relationships within the business community
- Reaches out to existing Chamber members to ensure that their membership is being fully utilized
- Welcomes new businesses and individuals to the South Belt-Ellington area
- Actively pursues new memberships on behalf of our Chamber
- Contacts businesses that have joined or are considering joining our Chamber
- Helps maintain contact with other Chamber members while promoting our Chamber and its purpose
- Attends Chamber functions and networking events
As leaders in the business community, Ambassadors find their volunteer experience rewarding by growing professionally and personally through relationship building within the community. Becoming an Ambassador is one of the first steps you can take to become more involved in the Chamber.
As an Ambassador You Will Receive
- Greater visibility for your business.
- Opportunities to interact with new businesses in the SBE community
- Greater opportunity for direct input to the SBE Chamber of Commerce.
- Exclusive opportunities and priority invitations to community activities and events
- Lasting business relationships and friendships
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities within the Chamber and community
Ambassador Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as outreach to new members
- Attend Ribbon Cuttings to show support for new members
- Recruit new members to attend Chamber events and educate them on Chamber value
- Assist the South Belt-Ellington Chamber events with greeting, registration and member engagement
- Maintain knowledge of the Chamber and, its programs and events
- Participate in scheduled Ambassador meetings
- Represent the Chamber in a professional manner
Contact us today to learn more about how you can promote your business through the South Belt-Ellington Chamber of Commerce.