Business of the Quarter
To recognize and increase awareness to Chamber member businesses of the South Belt-Ellington area for their partnerships, community engagement and dedication to the Chamber.
Who is Eligible?
Businesses are peer or self-nominated, then selected by the Chamber’s initiative nominating Committee and submitted to the Board of Directors based on the following criteria:
- Must be an active Chamber member in good standing for a minimum of 1 year
- Must be in business for at least 2 years
- Has demonstrated outstanding community support or public service contribution to the South Belt-Ellington area
- Be considered a successful and professional business by peers
Active participation within the South Belt- Ellington Chamber of Commerce
Businesses of all sizes can be nominated by any Chamber member and/or businesses may nominate themselves. All nominations must be submitted on the nomination form via email or online form by quarter deadline.
- Award Presentation from Chamber leadership
- Presentation Photos and announcement on Social Media
- Email Blast to membership
- Sign in front of business for the Quarter
- Framed Award Certificate
- Added to display wall at the Chamber office
- Name on outside Marquee